It’s our Mission at LifeClinic to restore, maintain, and optimize human function.
In 2007 Life Time launched LifeClinic Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, located within 41 of our state of the art fitness clubs in 17 states. Our dedicated Chiropractors and Physical Therapists are here to help you identify risk factors and get to the root cause of pain. And, we’ll partner with you to develop a plan to prevent or recover from injuries, while also supporting improved health. To find a location near you, please visit our locations page and determine if there is a LifeClinic near you.
- Non Life Time members welcome
- Free consultation for new patients
- Accepts most health plans & insurance
Areas of Treatment
What To Expect
During your 1st visit, our providers will hear the story of what brings you in, perform a new patient examination to determine the root cause of your problem, and briefly summarize what was found.
The examination consists of motion tests, palpation, reflex testing, and muscle strength, to help identify dysfunction in movement patterns and poor muscle engagement.
Report of Findings
During your second visit, your provider will recap what was found in the examination, discuss a solution, review what your personal contribution to care will be, and begin treatment on that day.
On each subsequent visit, our providers will perform routine assessments to ensure you are tracking with your treatment plan – and provide treatment.
Treatment visits typically consist of a combination of:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Restores, maintains, and optimizes human function by eliminating interference within the joint and soft tissue thus restoring the synergy between your joints, nerves, and muscles. Chiropractic adjustments are only available during sessions with a chiropractor.
- Integrated Muscle and Joint Therapy (IMJT): An advanced, active form of soft tissue treatment that effectively integrates the mind, muscular, skeletal, and neurological systems to achieve optimum balance throughout the body. IMJT is a patented technique available exclusively at LifeClinic.
- Rehabilitation: Carefully selected exercises and activities used in a specific sequence in order to reinforce changes made with the adjustment and IMJT. Rehabilitation retrains the body’s “movement habits”
What Our Patients Say
I can honestly say that I never thought I could feel any better with the back pain that I have consistently had over the last 5 years. A completely different approach to what traditional chiropractic care looks like and it worked!! Highly recommend to anyone experiencing long term pain !!
The attention to detail is very much appreciated. Other chiropractors I have been to in the past seem to give everyone the same prescribed exercises and routines. The work I do here at the LifeClinic feels much more customized to meet my specific rehabilitative needs. It also helps the staff is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. I would enthusiastically recommend the LifeClinic to anyone who wants to feel better!!!
The doctors here go above and beyond their duty to not only make you feel better but to function better in every aspect of your life. Each of my visits have given me more mobility and a better ability to not only train but enjoy it again.
Let's Get Started
Complete this form and we’ll contact you to book an appointment.
Non Life Time members welcome. New patient consultations are free.