Injury or Condition?
We work to help you recover.
We strive to prevent a re-occurrence of your initial issue,
as well as future injuries or conditions.
We lay a foundation for you to take your performance
to the next level.
From pools and Jacuzzi’s, to tread mills & squat racks, our facility located directly inside of Life Time is properly equipped to help you reach your goals faster.
Take full advantage of our state of the art facility, whenever you visit LifeClinic.
Our Core Values Guide Our Actions Each Day
- Excellence. We are committed to providing treatment and an experience that is unsurpassed in quality.
- Compassion. We are mindful to reach below the surface to deeply feel the needs of our patients.
- Devotion. We dedicate our time, energy and resources to ensure amazing patient outcomes and experiences.
- Teamwork. We thrive on learning from, growing with, and supporting one another.
- Resilience. We will overcome any challenge we face.
Pillars of Care
Our Pillars of Care are the principles that guide each patient experience
We desire to create an experience that our patients enjoy and look forward to coming to each appointment.
We strive to create an environment where our patients mental and emotional well-being is cared for. We desire our patients to feel safe and cared for.
Our Chiropractic adjustments, patented soft tissue technique (IMJT), and corrective exercises are the essence of what we do in order to restore, maintain, and optimize function and performance.
We will work diligently with each person to ensure they are able to receive the care they need.
Everyone has an “empowering center” in their lives. Our providers encourage our patients to connect with this center in order to enhance the effect of treatment.
What to Expect
During your 1st visit, our providers will hear the story of what brings you in, perform a new patient examination to determine the root cause of your problem, and briefly summarize what was found.
The examination consists of motion tests, palpation, reflex testing, and muscle strength, to help identify dysfunction in movement patterns and poor muscle engagement.
2Report Of Findings
During your second visit, your provider will recap what was found in the examination, discuss a solution, review what your personal contribution to care will be, and begin treatment on that day.
On each subsequent visit, our providers will perform routine assessments to ensure you are track with your treatment plan and provide treatment.
Treatment visits typically consist of a combination of:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: restores, maintains, and optimizes human function by eliminating interference within the joint and soft tissue thus restoring the synergy between your joints, nerves, and muscles. Chiropractic adjustments are only available during sessions with a chiropractor.
- Integrated Muscle and Joint Therapy (IMJT): an advanced, active form of soft tissue treatment that effectively integrates the mind, muscular, skeletal, and neurological systems to achieve optimum balance throughout the body. IMJT is a patented technique available exclusively at LifeClinic.
- Rehabilitation: carefully selected exercises and activities used in a specific sequence in order to reinforce changes made with the adjustment and IMJT. Rehabilitation retrains the body’s “movement habits.”