Performing daily activities rely on the consistent use of your shoulder and hip joints. However, these joints can sustain injuries because of various causes. For instance, aching muscles, bones, or nerves can hurt your shoulders or hips. Sometimes, you may experience the pain in your extremities.
Extremity pain slowly starts in your arm or leg and it can affect your quality of life. With an aching arm or leg, you won’t be able to move freely. Moreover, chronic arm or leg pain can affect your mood and relationships, as well as your body’s ability to function properly. Managing your pain will help you improve your overall health so you can keep doing what you love.
Treating extremity pain is possible through several methods. When you partner with LifeClinic for your recovery, we will help you identify the root cause and create a personalized treatment plan. We offer chiropractic care and physical therapy to restore, maintain, and optimize human function.
Your arm or leg pain treatment starts during your first visit. We’ll conduct a patient interview and a physical exam where we’ll take a closer look at your medical history, lifestyle, and current condition. Then, we’ll summarize our findings and develop your treatment plan. Our services will help you relieve pain and achieve optimal function in your extremities.
Don’t let an aching arm or leg keep you off your feet. Let LifeClinic help you restore function and regain control over your life. Together, we achieve a better and healthier you.
Treat Arm & Leg Pain with Chiropractic Care & Physical Therapy
LifeClinic offers chiropractic care and physical therapy for painful arms and legs. Let’s take a look at how these treatments can help you manage extremity pain.
Get Chiropractic Care to Relieve an Aching Arm or Leg
If you’re dealing with an aching extremity, chiropractic treatment may help with pain relief. It’s a safe, non-invasive option for arm and leg pain.
- Personalized Treatment – Our personalized treatment plans take your needs into account, and we employ specific methods to address your pain.
- Holistic Care – We combine chiropractic adjustments with physical therapy, rehabilitation, and muscle and joint therapy to provide well-rounded, holistic care.
- Better Health – You can also improve your mental and neurological health through our chiropractic services for extremity pain.
Chiropractic Treatment for Arm or Leg Pain
Chiropractic care can help you manage arm and leg discomfort through chiropractic adjustments, soft tissue work, and targeted exercises.
- Chiropractic Adjustment – Aligning the arm, neck, and shoulders and applying chiropractic leg adjustments will help your joints and muscles move and work better.
- Soft Tissue Therapy – Soft tissue therapy soothes aching, inflamed joints. It also lowers your risk for re-injury and reduces muscle spasms. In turn, you can improve posture and circulation.
- Strengthening Exercises – These exercises can help strengthen weak, tense muscles and improve your flexibility and endurance.
Manage Extremity Pain Through Physical Therapy
You may also opt for physical therapy to treat painful extremities. Our physical therapy services focus on easing your pain and improving your overall health.
- Patient Interview – Our team will talk to you and collect details about your condition and lifestyle.
- Physical Examination – We’ll assess the affected extremity to identify the root cause of your pain. Moreover, you’ll get a more accurate diagnosis through a physical exam.
- Personalized Treatment – We’ll create a treatment plan designed for optimum health and a better quality of life.
Physical Therapy for Arm Pain or Leg Discomfort
Our physical therapists use various methods to relieve arm and leg pain. Our treatment can help improve the range of motion, flexibility, and function of your affected extremities.
- Range of Motion Exercises – This type of exercise involves performing specific stretches to restore motion and minimize muscle tension.
- Muscle Strengthening – We can recommend strengthening exercises targeted at weak muscles. With these exercises, you can strengthen your muscles and improve endurance.
- Passive Therapy – Along with exercise, we may include physical therapy modalities like hot and cold therapy and nerve stimulation in your treatment plan. This form of passive therapy can improve tissue mobility and flexibility, and speed up recovery.