LifeClinic operates this website (this “Site”) to provide online access to information about LifeClinic and the products and services we provide.
You are granted a revocable license to use the Site and its affiliated services according to the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Content. You may not print, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute content available through the site to online bulletin boards, message boards, newsgroups, chat rooms, or in other any manner without our prior written permission. You may not post or obtain any content using the Site which: is threatening, obscene, pornographic or profane, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable law.
- Use. In connection with your use of the Site services, you agree not to:
Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the site services, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of any of our web sites; Use the site services for any unlawful purpose; Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site services or any of our web sites; “Frame” or “mirror” any content available through the site services or any of our web sites without our prior written authorization; Harvest or collect information about users of the site services without their express consent. You shall not further violate any code of conduct or other guidelines or applicable laws or regulations by or through your use of this site.
- Communication. When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Copyright. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and digital downloads, is the property of LifeClinic and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Trademarks. LifeClinic and the LifeClinic logo are trademarks of LifeClinic LLC in the United States.
- Access. LifeClinic is not responsible for any damage or inability to contact the Site or the Service. You agree that LifeClinic shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Changes. LifeClinic may at any time, and with no notice or with reasonable notice, change the site services, including eliminating or discontinuing any content or feature of the Site services; or impose fees, charges or other conditions for use of the Site services.
- Termination. You understand and agree that LifeClinic may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice to you, terminate your access to and use of the site services.