At LifeClinic of Fort Washington, we believe everyone deserves to be treated as a unique individual. Our Chiropractors and Physical Therapists are some of the most qualified and experienced in the industry. Your body works best when its basic elements like bones, muscles and nerves are strong, aligned and properly working together. Our Physical Therapists and Chiropractors will help you discover the root causes of your pain, imbalance or weakness and deliver you a personalized treatment plan to help restore, maintain and optimize your activity.
- Non Life Time members welcome
- Free consultation for new patients
- Accepts most health plans & insurance
During your 1st visit, our providers will hear the story of what brings you in, perform a new patient examination to determine the root cause of your problem, and briefly summarize what was found.
The examination consists of motion tests, palpation, reflex testing, and muscle strength, to help identify dysfunction in movement patterns and poor muscle engagement.
During your second visit, your provider will recap what was found in the examination, discuss a solution, review what your personal contribution to care will be, and begin treatment on that day.
On each subsequent visit, our providers will perform routine assessments to ensure you are tracking with your treatment plan – and provide treatment.
Treatment visits typically consist of a combination of:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Restores, maintains, and optimizes human function by eliminating interference within the joint and soft tissue thus restoring the synergy between your joints, nerves, and muscles. Chiropractic adjustments are only available during sessions with a chiropractor.
- Integrated Muscle and Joint Therapy (IMJT): An advanced, active form of soft tissue treatment that effectively integrates the mind, muscular, skeletal, and neurological systems to achieve optimum balance throughout the body. IMJT is a patented technique available exclusively at LifeClinic.
- Rehabilitation: Carefully selected exercises and activities used in a specific sequence in order to reinforce changes made with the adjustment and IMJT. Rehabilitation retrains the body’s “movement habits”
Non Life Time members welcome. New patient consultations are free.