LifeClinic of Fort Worth, TX
Restore, maintain and optimize your body.
At LifeClinic of Fort Worth, we believe everyone deserves to be treated as a unique individual. Our Chiropractors and Physical Therapists are some of the most qualified and experienced in the industry. Your body works best when its basic elements like bones, muscles and nerves are strong, aligned and properly working together. Our Physical Therapists and Chiropractors will help you discover the root causes of your pain, imbalance or weakness and deliver you a personalized treatment plan to help restore, maintain and optimize your activity.
- Non Life Time members welcome
- Free consultation for new patients
- Accepts most health plans & insurance
Areas of Treatment
Meet the Team
Dr. Levi Skog
Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Levi Skog graduated from the University of Wisconsin— Eau Claire and received his Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University, graduating with the academic designation of Summa Cum Laude. In that past year Dr. Levi relocated to Texas and has been working with patients in the Fort Worth, Alliance, and Haslet area. Dr. Levi was inspired to become a chiropractor and his interest in human anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics was sparked by a high school basketball injury that resulted in a complete loss of feeling and movement in his entire right leg. After weeks of inconclusive diagnostic tests and hearing that it may be permanent, he visited a chiropractor as a last resort. That’s when Dr. Levi first learned of the amazing, self-healing potential within the body, which led to his passion for helping patients restore, maintain, and optimize their health through natural and holistic means. In addition to seeing patients improve their health, Dr. Levi’s greatest joy comes from helping patients understand how amazing their bodies are daily. He understands that each person is unique and takes an individualized approach to explaining why symptoms are showing up, how they are affecting the body, and what can be done to avoid those symptoms in the future. Dr. Levi has particular interest and is certified in Applied Kinesiology and uses his training in functional muscle testing, functional neurology, clinical nutrition, and myofascial therapies to educate and empower patients to take an active role in regaining and retaining the optimal function and health they were designed to have.
Melanie began her interest in fitness and body mechanics when she started dancing at a young age. Throughout her college career at the University of New Mexico, where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, she continued her passion for dance as an instructor and drill team coach. Since graduating, she has gained experience as a business owner and a short pursuit in Personal Training. Melanie’s desire for physical fitness and health led her to become a member of Life Time Athletic. Through her membership she began learning the importance and benefits of recovery and corrective stretching and exercise. Her interest led to her to pursue a career with Life Time and led her to LifeClinic. She enjoys being a part of a team that helps patients restore, maintain, and optimize their health and quality of life.
What To Expect
During your 1st visit, our providers will hear the story of what brings you in, perform a new patient examination to determine the root cause of your problem, and briefly summarize what was found.
The examination consists of motion tests, palpation, reflex testing, and muscle strength, to help identify dysfunction in movement patterns and poor muscle engagement.
Report of Findings
During your second visit, your provider will recap what was found in the examination, discuss a solution, review what your personal contribution to care will be, and begin treatment on that day.
On each subsequent visit, our providers will perform routine assessments to ensure you are tracking with your treatment plan – and provide treatment.
Treatment visits typically consist of a combination of:
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Restores, maintains, and optimizes human function by eliminating interference within the joint and soft tissue thus restoring the synergy between your joints, nerves, and muscles. Chiropractic adjustments are only available during sessions with a chiropractor.
- Integrated Muscle and Joint Therapy (IMJT): An advanced, active form of soft tissue treatment that effectively integrates the mind, muscular, skeletal, and neurological systems to achieve optimum balance throughout the body. IMJT is a patented technique available exclusively at LifeClinic.
- Rehabilitation: Carefully selected exercises and activities used in a specific sequence in order to reinforce changes made with the adjustment and IMJT. Rehabilitation retrains the body’s “movement habits”
What Our Patients Say
I can honestly say that I never thought I could feel any better with the back pain that I have consistently had over the last 5 years. A completely different approach to what traditional chiropractic care looks like and it worked!! Highly recommend to anyone experiencing long term pain !!
The attention to detail is very much appreciated. Other chiropractors I have been to in the past seem to give everyone the same prescribed exercises and routines. The work I do here at the LifeClinic feels much more customized to meet my specific rehabilitative needs. It also helps the staff is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. I would enthusiastically recommend the LifeClinic to anyone who wants to feel better!!!
The doctors here go above and beyond their duty to not only make you feel better but to function better in every aspect of your life. Each of my visits have given me more mobility and a better ability to not only train but enjoy it again.
Let's Get Started
Complete this form and we’ll contact you to book an appointment.
Non Life Time members welcome. New patient consultations are free.
Conditions We Treat
- Bursitis Treatment
- Chiropractic for Arthritis Treatment
- Chronic Joint & Muscle Pain Treatment
- Disc Herniation Treatment
- Dizziness & Vertigo Treatment
- Extremity Pain Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Foot & Ankle Pain Treatment
- Growing Pains Treatment
- Hip Pain Treatment
- Knee Pain Treatment (Patellofemoral Syndrome)
- Lower Back Pain Treatment
- Neck Pain & Stiffness Treatment
- Numbness/Tingling Treatment
- Repetitive Stress Disorder Treatment
- Sciatica Treatment
- Scoliosis Treatment
- Shoulder Impingement & Elbow Pain Treatment
- Sprains & Strains Treatment
- Tension Headaches or Migraines Treatment
- Upper Back Pain Treatment